Apr. 16: Fundraiser at Fatz Cafe
Sell your tickets to the Fatz Pancake breakfast.
Meet at Fatz at 7:30 am.
Food Served from 8-10 AM
Wear Class A Uniforms
Apr. 16-17: Camping at the Meyers
Following the fundraiser the troop will head to the Meyers proper to camp.
It will be an awesome weekend of pioneering, fire-building, and orienteering. This will take place from 4:00 PM Friday to 12:00 Sunday.
Check the ‘Truck Camping To-Bring List’
May 21: Camping at Lost Sea Cave
Meet at the Scout Hut at 6:30 am.
Return Sunday afternoon
Jun 19-25: Camp Daniel Boone
Are you going to camp?
Meet at the Scout Hut at 9:00 am
Pickup from the Scout Hut at 12:15 am on Saturday the 25th.
Dr. Meyers has agreed to perform physicals for or CDB bound scouts. Be on the look out for an email (or something) to sign up for a time slot for your scouts physical.
- Merit Badge Sign-up From
- CDB Leaders Guide (everything you could want to know about camp)
- BSA Medical Forms A, B & C (you must have this to get into camp)
Transitioning from to the new BSA Handbook
-Boys joining on or after Jan. 1, 2016 MUST use the new requirements.
-Boys who have joined prior to Jan. 1, 2016:
- Who are working on the Scout badge MAY continue to work on the existing requirements, but MUST convert to the new requirements upon completion of the Scout badge.
- Who are working on Tenderfoot through First Class MAY continue to work on the existing requirements, but MUST convert to the new requirements upon attaining First Class.
- Who have completed First Class MAY complete the rank they are currently working on in the existing requirements, but then MUST convert to the new requirements for subsequent ranks.
For 2017: All Scouts MUST use the new requirements regardless of rank.