Don’t forget to sign up for mowing the grass!
Be sure to bring your scout books to all meetings!
May 24: Court of Honor
7:00 PM at the Meyer’s Property
May 21: Camping at Lost Sea Cave
Meet at the Scout Hut at 6:30 am.
Cost- $10 for Fuel and Lunch $35 Lost Sea $20 Supper and Breakfast
Lunch at Fort Loudoun will be provided- Sandwiches with chips and drink
Will stop somewhere in Madisonville, TN for supper
Breakfast Sunday morning will be at Dinner Bell
Return Sunday afternoon
Jun 19-25: Camp Daniel Boone
Are you going to camp?
Meet at the Scout Hut at 9:00 am
Pickup from the Scout Hut at 12:15 am on Saturday the 25th.
Dr. Meyers has agreed to perform physicals for or CDB bound scouts. Be on the look out for an email (or something) to sign up for a time slot for your scouts physical.
- Merit Badge Sign-up From
- CDB Leaders Guide (everything you could want to know about camp)
- BSA Medical Forms A, B & C (you must have this to get into camp)
July 15: World of Energy Movie Night
Star Wars: The Force Awakens
Transitioning from to the new BSA Handbook
-Boys joining on or after Jan. 1, 2016 MUST use the new requirements.
-Boys who have joined prior to Jan. 1, 2016:
- Who are working on the Scout badge MAY continue to work on the existing requirements, but MUST convert to the new requirements upon completion of the Scout badge.
- Who are working on Tenderfoot through First Class MAY continue to work on the existing requirements, but MUST convert to the new requirements upon attaining First Class.
- Who have completed First Class MAY complete the rank they are currently working on in the existing requirements, but then MUST convert to the new requirements for subsequent ranks.
For 2017: All Scouts MUST use the new requirements regardless of rank.